Friday, February 25, 2011

ink & whimsy - my 'business'

hi guys! so, exciting news! i am starting a hobby/business called ink & whimsy! i decided that there aren't enough baby announcement/thank you note/birthday invite companies that do things for the funkier, more inked ladies and gents out there! if i were a mom i think i'd like something that was a bit more 'me'. ya know? so, i'm starting ink & whimsy to help that out!

check out my etsy shop: www.esty.com/shop/inkandwhimsy !

i am soooo excited! granted, there isn't much up there yet but rest assured i'm still working my little design-y brain off on it! i'm hoping that this will be something that will add to my income. i figured, if i can't seem to find a design job right now why not start my own!? so, check it out and let me know what you think!


honestly,
-e

No comments:

Post a Comment