Wednesday, September 29, 2010

take the poll - tell me what i can do


to make this blog more interesting? it needs a focus, yes - but i am horrible at focusing. so, here is your chance (you four people who actually read my stupid posts!) to make me change. do you have any suggestions? here are a few things i'm interested in that might be good:

1. music
2. cooking
3. crafts
4. home decorating
5. city happenings (although i know most of you who read this don't live in MPLS)
6. photography
7. random musings (more or less you like it how it is)

so, those are just a few ideas - does anyone have an opinion? i'd really, really, really like some of those opinions! c'mon! i'm going to add a poll to the right-hand side of this blog, please take the poll and leave me comments. I'M BEGGING YOU! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment