Tuesday, October 26, 2010

we have a winner! (or two!)


alrighty, thanks you guys for posting about your favorite halloween memories! we do have a winner this morning! but i decided we needed two winners! so i asked my bf to pick a number between one and four and he picked two, then i asked him to pick another winner and he picked four, so here we go!

"looney4one said...

growing up in northern Minnesota made the choosing of a costume a challenge....did one buy the beautiful costume in the store and then cover it with a winter coat, stocking cap, and mittens, (some years there was snow on the ground by end of October)? Or did one want to show off the costume and turn blue in the sub zero weather? Usually Mom prevailed and I rarely got to show off my costume while trick or treating because of all the layers of warmth I was wearing. My favorite part of halloween was bringing home the candy and hiding it from my dad. Dad always creeped into our bedrooms the next morning and stole our candy and we would jump out of bed and chase him around the house trying to get it back. We never hid the candy too well for fear he might NOT find it...."

looney4one is our first winner! e-mail me and let me know which three little "spookies" you'd like.


aaaannnnd!!! laura is our second winner!


"Laura said...

eating candy? does that count:)? glad you had a day off to make stuff, friend. how fun!"

thanks sweetie!!! i was so glad to have a day off, too! :D e-mail me and let me know which three you'd like!


thanks to everyone for playing along! we'll do another give-away soon :D stay tuned!!


honestly,

-e



No comments:

Post a Comment